IDX for Real Estate Websites
An IDX Feed is an invaluable form of lead capture that no Real Estate Broker should do without!
Let’s say a client comes to your website and uses your IDX Feed to search for properties. If they find a new home or apartment that interests them, even if the listing isn’t yours, it’s your IDX they’re using, and if they inquire for more information, it’s your lead.
It is true that many people will use one of the prominent real estate websites that are out there to search for properties. However, a potential buyer is also just as likely to browse the biggest search engine of them all for the same purpose: Google.
Having a well-integrated, search engine optimized IDX feed on your website will greatly increase the chances that you will appear prominently in these search results.
At BBEX Marketing, we have the experience and expertise necessary to implement and maintain a full-featured, search-engine friendly IDX feed on your real estate website. Your IDX will be customized to fit the style and theme of your site and include a variety of features designed to generate leads and boost sales.
IDX Features for Real Estate Websites Include:
- Seamless MLS/IDX Search integration.
- Up-to-date plugins for websites running on WordPress.
- An iPad App that utilizes GPS tracking to allow your clients to find your listings, based on their location.
- Integrated Google Maps Search.
- Every page — from search forms, to results pages, to listing details, to photo galleries — can be outfitted with a lead generation signup form.
- An unlimited number of custom, search engine-friendly landing pages with unique photos, icons and links.
- Easily add supplemental property listings.
- Listings that are no longer available are automatically moved to the appropriate Sold or Pending pages.
- Detailed Tracking and Analytics.